IL500 Sierra Incline Platform Lift
The innovative Sierra IL500 is the ideal example for superior quality, efficiency and ease of use. Choose it wherever a stairway lift doesn’t fit a user’s accessibility needs or a vertical platform lift isn’t appropriate for residential use.
Designed to carry a wide range of wheelchairs and scooters, the IL500 provides a 500-lb capacity with an integrated seat option. It is light enough to be installed by one person and mounts so that the main carry load is supported by step brackets. It does not require wall modifications, saving significant time and installation costs.
- For use in residential applications
- Innovative design is based on the proven SL600 Pinnacle Stair Lift drive system and uses the same track
- Only 13" from the wall when folded
- Outdoor package available
- Mounts to the stairs not the wall!
- Wall mounted guide rail doubles as a convenient hand rail
- Auto-folding ramps on both ends of the platform
- Rated Load 500 lbs. (227 kg.)
- Drive Rack and worm gear/24VDC 1/8 hp motor w/ brake
- Control Circuit 24 VDC
- Platform 25" x 36" or 27.5" x 36" Upgrade; Manual fold, gas shocked assisted; Automatic power folding ramps for entry and exit; 90 degree platform option
- Travel 40 feet maximum (12.2 meter max)
- Speed 14 feet per minute (4.3 meters per minute)
- Controls Constant pressure rocker switch on platform. Infrared Call / Send Control
- Power Supply 115 VAC 15 amp grounded circuit
- Safety Design & Features ASME A18.1, Section 6 - Incline Platform Lifts, Overspeed Governor, Upper and lower landing limits, upper and lower final limit, ramp obstruction sensors, under platform safety pan obstruction sensors, drive chassis obstruction sensors, non-skid surface
- Folded Width 13" folded (33 cm)
- Standards CSA B44.1 / ASME A17.5 - Elevator & Escalator Equipment ETL Listed 3148125
- Warranties 2-Year warranty / 1-Year outdoor model; 10-Year on gear rack